New Photo: Amy Poehler in ‘The Greatest Event in Television History’ on Adult Swim June 6 | @mradamscott
bbq update for absolutely no one:
they decided to buy meat instead of grill, so i couldn’t bring anything over. they had three kinds of meat, broccoli salad with bacon, beans with pork, and
pasta mayo salad—the one thing w/o meat! so i ate some of that, some desperately undercooked pie, and the only alcohol they had was bud light strawberry lime-a-ritas, which are too sweet, and not strong enough, so i had three and a half, because fuck it.
now i’m home, bored and tipsy, but all alone and i want to talk, but there’s nothing to talk about and no one to talk to, so instead i’m thinking about how much i hate phone blogging. which is just about as much as i hate motherfucking bacon.
(Source: anna-grrrl, via rosariummm)
- “yeah so I watched Elementary OBJECTIVELY and wasn’t impressed. The two things that stood out to me was lucy lieu’s acting or however you spell it”
- “Watching Elementary online. Im only watching so i can see it buuuurnn >:/”
- ” Conclusion: Meh.”
- “his scarf and coat are a bit similar and like ehhhhh”
- “just a reminder that you’re a fucking moron with terrible taste. typical american idiot who only likes television shows if a forced contrived romance angle is shoehorned into it. you are stupid. this is fact so don’t bother arguing, you’re just outright mentally deficient. WAH BOO HOO PEOPLE ARE BEING RUDE WAH SOB! Fucking stupid cunt.”
- “NOTE: SHERLOCKED NEVER SAID ELEMENTRY MY DEAR WATSON IN THE BOOKS THIS NEW SHOW “ELEMENTARY” IS NON CANNON LOAD OF SHIT BBC IS ONE OF THE MOST FAITHFUL WELL DONE SHERLOCK ADAPTIONS THERE EVER WAS”
- “Against my better judgement, I am about to watch Elementary. [facepalm loki gif]”
- “I don’t…I don’t hate it…What is happening to me?”
- “I do hope that they tone down her emotions a tad. She seems to be a little too sensitive”
- people like you are proof that elementary is solely enjoyed by idiots with ADD
- I’m one of those that say they hate the Watson’s a woman. It’s not because I’m a sexist.
- “There’s some nitpicky things I don’t like about it, […] and of course Watson being a girl, but, whatever.”
(Source: thylas, via pippipklooray)
i just don’t get cosima/delphine. so many things about each of them individually and them together annoy and bother me.
I’m half with you on this and half not, but I’ve been thinking about Cosima/Delphine a bit since murdersanta voiced a similar opinion to me in asks, and I want to get my thoughts out on screen.
It’s easy to be considered a misandrist when men are socialized to feel entitled to women and our time. So, if you ignore them, you’re a misandrist. If you insist they leave you alone, you’re a misandrist. If you focus on building healthy female-centered relationships over relationships with men, you’re a misandrist. Misandry is basically, prioritizing your agency, autonomy and fellow women, over men in a society that teaches you that being feminine relies on giving into men’s feelings of entitlement. — (via angrywomanistcritic)
And yet it disturbs me to learn I have hurt someone unintentionally. I want all my hurts to be intentional. — Margaret Atwood (via ossians)
(Source: the-crestfallen, via theodorekmullins)
# i get so irrationally annoyed by how many good dishes are routinely fucked up with bacon# fucking bacon!!!
bro, i feel you. I. FEEL. YOU. ok, writing it in caps like that made it seem weird and pervy, when i actually meant that i feel a sisterhood in the “FUCK BACON!!!!” camp. the other day i was at a farmers market at there was homemade cheese bread that i would have totally bought but it also had fucking bacon in it and this little kid tried a sample and spit it out because he didn’t like the bacon in it and i wanted to high five that fucking kid and carry him around and yell at everyone to listen to this kid because FUCK BACON. which probably wouldn’t have been good for my creepo factor, so it’s probably a good thing i just smiled and bought the pesto bread instead.